A highly dynamic two-hour panel discussion to gain impactful insights into the accounting firm industry
By: Infinity globus
TOMBALL, Texas – Nov. 17, 2023- Please join us for our Washington National Tax Roundtable 2023 Year-in-Review Thought Leaders’ Summit on Tuesday, December 5th from 11:00AM EDT through 1:00PM EDT as we host a highly dynamic two-hour panel discussion to gain impactful insights into the great consolidation of the accounting firm industry driving merger-mania coast to coast across the United States along with a federal tax update in connection to specialty tax incentives, tax insurance policies aimed at insuring high stakes tax positions on both tax returns and tax structures, the latest innovation in tax automation software solutions, and best staffing practices for preparing for Tax Season 2024 with global centers of excellence for staffing augmentation services.
- Accounting Firm Mega-Mergers, Combinations, Acquisitions, and Dispositions
- Accounting Firm Succession Planning to mitigate the Bursting Baby Boomer Bubble
- Large-Scale PE Funding expected for many of the TOP 100 Accounting Firms
- Impact Philanthropy for Accounting Firm’s Planned Giving Programs and Stewardship Programs
- Federal Tax Update on Specialty Tax Incentives
- Tax Insurance Policies for High-Stakes Tax Positions on Tax Returns and Tax Structures
- Latest Innovation in Tax Automation Software Solutions
- Best Staffing Practices for preparing your accounting firm for Tax Season 2024 with global centers of excellence for staffing augmentation services.
Date: 5th December ’23, Tuesday
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
To register for the webinar, or for more details please visit:
About Infinity Globus:
Infinity Globus is a Florida-based outsourced tax and accounting firm that aspires to be a top “Global Accounting Company” in the industry. It provides a variety of services to CPA, EA, and accounting firms, helping them take a leap from the transactional side of the business to the strategic side.