10 Aug 2022
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
The accounting profession continues to evolve with daunting challenges and exciting opportunities. With labor shortages accelerating in America fueled by large-scale retirements from the baby boomer generation and simply not enough newly minted accounting graduates going into the profession, the profession struggles with the next steps to properly grow and prosper. Are you ready to adapt to change and establish yourself as an industry pioneer? It’s time to debrief on where we are now and where we’re going. Our panelists will take an in-depth look at pivotal trends that transpired over the first six months of 2022 along with projections for the second half of 2022 and beyond. This insightful program will cover the trends affecting the Accounting Industry—the context in which they emerged, the impact they’ll have, and precisely what you should be doing today to capitalize on them tomorrow.
Please join our virtual Mid-Year Accounting Trends Town Hall meeting on Wednesday, August 10th from 2:00 PM EDT–3:00 PM EDT for a highly interactive panel discussion with an emphasis on:
• CPA Firm Mega-Mergers, Combinations, Acquisitions, and Dispositions
• CPA Firm Succession Planning to mitigate the Baby Boomer Bubble
• Large-Scale PE Funding expected for many of the TOP 100 Accounting Firms
• Best Practices to mitigate Staffing Shortages in America
• The Global Outsourcing Solution
• The Digital Transformation of Specialty Tax Incentives to streamline the rendering of Cost Segregation Studies, R&D Tax Credit Studies, Employee Retention Tax Credit Studies, and more with end-to-end software solutions.